MEET LEILANI: YOUR DREAMWORK FACILITATOR
I love the high mountain desert, feel a little antsy with small talk, and can't get enough of beautiful vocals over a good beat.
I’m committed to growing this community of dream-lovers and the dream-curious, bringing together healers, seekers, artists, storytellers and everyone else involved in growth and self-discovery.
In this time of global pandemic and economic change, this kind of soulful connection online is feels more important to me than ever.
I've had vivid dreams for as long as I can remember. I explored them on and off for years, without any real guidance, and then dove deep when I was in acupuncture school.
I was working toward my Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine, on my way to my role now as a Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist - and got my mind blown by the ways the symbolic language of Chinese medicine shows up in our dreams. (More about that on the Blog!) I've been offering dreamwork to my patients for 10 years. The power of dreams to inform the healing process truly amazes me.
Now I live in an especially gorgeous, extremely remote part of the world, in a community that tends to slow down in the Winter. For years, while agriculture and tourism are quiet and the nights are long, my dream group has been getting together.
It's in this group that I've been most deeply touched by the power of working my dreams. In my own healing process and my creative work, my dreams COMBINED with support from my kind, perceptive dream group have been invaluable.
Do you feel me on loving dreams?
On longing for meaningful conversation with people who want to dive deep?
On the sense that our dreams have more to tell us than we've ever known?
MEMBERSHIP | DOORS WILL RE-OPEN FALL 2020
I'd be thrilled to have YOU join The Dreamers' Den.
I truly mean that.
Every. Single. Person. Who joins a circle of dreamworkers brings their own unique voice and perspective.
Over and over, ONE idea, question, or "that reminds me of..." comment unlocks a whole new dimension of a dream.
- Inside the Den, the members-only discussion forum is open 24/7. Connect with me and other dreamers, and support each other's dreamwork. Here you can post dreams of your own and chime in on community members' dreams - any time, any day.
- Once a month, I offer you a prompt or invitation for engaging with your dreams, and with the group. You can take me up on that invitation with all your dreams that month, or only at the moment(s) it feels right. I accept all my invitations 😉 and join in the discussions afterward.
- We have a monthly live online dream group call, diving deep together face to face, in real time.
- As a member, you'll have a members-only price for one-on-one dreamwork coaching calls with me, and 50% off ticket prices for all live online events hosted by The Dreamers' Den. I facilitate some of these events, and some are guided by guest teachers.
Oh good. I've been waiting for you.
Leilani, through study and experience, has an incredible capacity to "hear" the story of our body and soul through dreams. Her rare combination of critical thinking, medical intelligence and poetic basis of mind makes her a unique healer.
- Matthew C., MA Depth Psychology, Wilderness Guide
One of the things I appreciate most is Leilani's ability to listen to a dream, ask me thoughtful questions that help me to delve further into it, and then shape [an acupuncture] session based on what we've uncovered.
- Tessa B., Writer
I have been a dream worker for 13 years, and it is a powerful part of my inner life. Leilani's method of looking at dreams through the 5 element theory of Chinese medicine has opened up a whole new world of understanding for me.
- Jessica F., Massage Therapist, Musician & Dreamworker
Latest from the Blog
Do you believe that your dreams serve a purpose, even when you don’t remember them? Do dreams help you somehow, even if you don’t “work” with them? Katherine Bell believes so, and she’s read research studies to back that up. A scientist herself, Katherine blends her curiosity about the data…Read More
Click “Play” above, or listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher. Can you think of a dream in which you felt surprised or confused? I love Billie Ortiz’s insight that this can signal movement into unfamiliar territory. Another gem from Billie is her observation that ancestors frequently show up in…Read More
Click Play above, or listen on Apple, Spotify, or Stitcher. You’re about to meet another teacher dear to my heart, Geraldine Matus. She is founder and academic director of Justisse College International. Like Bob Quinn (Episode 5), she’s a holistic healthcare provider who is passionate about dreams and the symbolic…Read More