MEET LEILANI: YOUR DREAMWORK FACILITATOR
I love the high mountain desert, feel a little antsy with small talk, and can't get enough of beautiful vocals over a good beat.
I’m committed to growing this community of dream-lovers and the dream-curious, bringing together healers, people in a healing process, artists, lovers of the Earth, and everyone else involved in growth and self-discovery.
In this time of global pandemic and economic change, this kind of soulful connection online is feels more important to me than ever.
I've had vivid dreams for as long as I can remember. I explored them on and off for years, without any real guidance, and then dove deep when I was in acupuncture school.
I was working toward my Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine, on my way to my role now as a Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist - and got my mind blown by the ways the symbolic language of Chinese medicine shows up in our dreams. (More about that on the Blog.) I've been offering dreamwork to my patients for 10 years. The power of dreams to inform the healing process truly amazes me.
Now I live in an especially gorgeous, extremely remote part of the world, in a community that tends to slow down in the Winter. For years, while agriculture and tourism are quiet and the nights are long, my dream group has been getting together.
It's in this group that I've been most deeply touched by the power of working my dreams. In my own healing process and my creative work, my dreams COMBINED with support from my kind, perceptive dream group have been invaluable.
Do you feel me on loving dreams?
On longing for meaningful conversation with people who want to dive deep?
On the sense that our dreams have more to tell us than we've ever known?
MEMBERSHIP | DOORS WILL RE-OPEN MARCH 13, 2021
I'd be thrilled to have YOU join The Dreamers' Den.
I truly mean that.
Every. Single. Person. Who joins a circle of dreamworkers brings their own unique voice and perspective.
Over and over, ONE idea, question, or "that reminds me of..." comment unlocks a whole new dimension of a dream.
- Inside the Den, the members-only discussion forum is open 24/7. Here you can post dreams of your own and chime in on community members' dreams - any time, any day.
- Once a month, I offer you a prompt or invitation for engaging with your dreams, and with each other. You can take me up on the invitation with every dream that month, or only at the moment(s) it feels right.
- I'll send you a bonus audio recording every month (not published on my podcast). Some are from me, some from guest teachers. You'll listen to a deep dive on a specific dream symbol or dreamwork approach, and/or be offered a guided practice.
- We have a monthly live online dream group call, diving deep together face to face, in real time. We'll explore the month's invitation; we'll work one person's dream in depth; and we'll break out into small groups where you connect more intimately with 2-4 other dreamers.
- In the final week of the month, you're invited to share your dream-inspired actions, whether those be visual art you created, a piece of writing, a change you made in your life, a song you were prompted to listen to, a friend you decided to call... This is a chance to witness and encourage all the ways our waking lives are carrying on the conversation with our dreams.
Plus, as a member, you'll have a members-only price for one-on-one dreamwork coaching calls with me, and 50% off ticket prices for all live online events hosted by The Dreamers' Den.
Membership is on a sliding scale between U.S.$16-32 per month. You choose the monthly contribution that suits your financial situation.
Oh good. We've been waiting for you.
Leilani, through study and experience, has an incredible capacity to "hear" the story of our body and soul through dreams. Her rare combination of critical thinking, medical intelligence and poetic basis of mind makes her a unique healer.
- Matthew C., MA Depth Psychology, Wilderness Guide
One of the things I appreciate most is Leilani's ability to listen to a dream, ask me thoughtful questions that help me to delve further into it, and then shape [an acupuncture] session based on what we've uncovered.
- Tessa B., Writer
I have been a dream worker for 13 years, and it is a powerful part of my inner life. Leilani's method of looking at dreams through the 5 element theory of Chinese medicine has opened up a whole new world of understanding for me.
- Jessica F., Massage Therapist, Musician & Dreamworker
Latest from the Blog
Episode 23: Dreams Don’t Take Anything Lightly (Highlights on Colors, Numbers and Characters from The Dreamers’ Den Members’ Episodes )
I’ve packed this Full Moon episode full of gems that I hope will bring you a few “ah-ha moments” about your own dreams. You’re going to hear highlights from three of our Members’ Episodes from the past 6 months. Each month, The Dreamers’ Den Membership Community gets a bonus podcast…Read More
Click Play above to listen now, or click here to listen on Apple Podcasts. Click here to listen on Spotify. Click here to listen on Stitcher. Ready to hear about dreaming with a “pack,” the language of wild nature, initiation into manhood, and why dreams are a trustworthy source of…Read More
Episode 21: When Dreams Turn Dark, Bears Appear, and Fire Purifies (a conversation with Alyssa Polizzi)
Click “Play” below, or listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Vurbl. When you meet a menacing dream character, do you shudder, and skip writing that dream in your journal? Or do you get excited and dive in, because there’s such dreamwork juiciness there? Either way, have you ever looked closely…Read More